MassVOTE works to register, educate and mobilize voters, with a focus on historically underrepresented communities in Massachusetts, especially people of color. We are working for a government that is accountable to all of us. Our work for electoral justice is one part of a larger infrastructure for social change…a movement for social, economic, and racial justice. MassVOTE works for a world where everyone votes. We are achieving our goals by:
* registering and educating voters on a nonpartisan basis,
* developing leaders, especially youth,
* empowering nonprofits with knowledge, skills, and technology,
* organizing and working in coalitions, and
* fighting for election reforms
The MassVOTE Education Fund is a 501c3 civic education and voting rights organization.